PWN Paris - Professional development - WELLNESS… bien-être - what does it REALLY mean ?
28 March 2018
18:30 - 21:00
This Workshop will present the Wellness concept and its benefits both at work and in your other daily activities: The power of Wellness in your personal lives and in your careers. Wellness is a global concept culturally expressed and experienced. It is an active process through which people become aware of, and make choice towards, a more successful existence.
With guest speakers :
- Charles-Henri BESSEYRE-DES-HORTS, Professeur Emérite HEC Paris & Consultant
- Ferroudja MEGHENEM, PWN member and CEO of WELLNESS VALUES, Member of the National Wellness Institute International Committee
Sign up now for this interactive and stimulating workshop!
- Wellness: What does it mean concretely? and Why is it so important today? Learn about the multidimensional essentials of well-being.
- Wellness at work: Learn about two successful corporate case studies with concrete results.
- Personal Wellness: How do you cultivate whole-person wellness? (Playful exercises in small groups).
- Any questions?
Contact: Romaine Johnstone - 06 64 27 29 07 - Romaine@johnstonebusinesscoaching.com
Starting time: 6.30pm welcome participants - Start of the workshop: 7pm (sharp)
Ending time: 8.30pm + networking cocktail
Location: TF1-Immeuble de l'Atrium - 6 Place Abel Gance - 92100 Boulogne
Price for members: € 25
Price for non-members: 40€
Registration closes on: Monday March 26th, 2018
Reimbursements until: March 21 18:30