PWN Paris - Professional Development - MINDFULNESS MEDITATION: why and what for ?
20 March 2018
18:30 - 21:30
Hôtel de l'Industrie
Come and join us for an interactive meditative workshop on the topical subject of mental load and stress. Event hosted by Christine Barois, MD, psychiatrist, author, Founder of the SERENA Program for companies and « Le Bar à Méditation ».
This workshop on "personal effectiveness through mindfulness" invites you to:
- Understand the mechanisms and reasons for increased stress and the impact of Mental Load
- Identify mistakes about "multitasking" and how to live in the digital age,
- Discover what it is about : « Mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way; on purpose, in the present moment, and non judgmentally." Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Learn the positive effects of mindfulness meditation practice, on the brain, health, to alleviate stress, in the business environment allowing behaviors alterations.
- How to train mindfulness and self-awareness, emotional intelligence and positive psychology,
- How to get started.
Starting time: 6.30pm welcome participants - 7pm (sharp): start of the workshop
Ending time: 9.30pm (after networking cocktail)
Hosted by Christine Barois, MD, psychiatrist, author, Founder of the SERENA Program for companies and « Le Bar à Méditation » 5 rue Gaillon Paris 75002
Contact: Romaine Johnstone – 06 64 27 29 07 - email@example.com
Location: La Bibliothèque de l’Hôtel de l’Industrie, 4 Place Saint-Germain des Prés, 75006
Event in french
Price for members: € 25
Maximum capacity: 25
Registration closes on Friday March 16th, 2018
Reimbursements possible until Friday March 9th 18:30
Warning: only members can register, the registration button only appears once a member is logged in and viewing the event from the member platform, click here to log in