What is mentoring ? Mentoring is a sharing, supporting and learning experience in which an experienced women (called mentor) brings her approaches and expertise to a mentee who pursues professional objectives and is willing to gain competences to succeed
For the mentor
- Have the satisfaction of sharing their experience and skills
- Learning to help
- Contributing in the other’s professional potential development
- Acquisition of the Meta position
For the mentee
- Know self better
- Receive constructive feedback from a professional
- Learning to be helped
- Check the solidity of your professional project
Both mentees and mentors agree to engage in a process of constructive feedback, confidentiality, and a willingness to explore.
Here are the 5 main programs we’ll run in 2017/2018 :
1. Career and leadership Mentoring : experienced women mentoring less experienced
2. Club XXI Mentoring : dedicated to women from diversity in partnership with Club du 21e siècle
3. Reverse Digital Mentoring : digital natives mentoring less digital
4. Engaging men : mutual men/women mentoring in partnership with male organization - NEW
5. International mentoring : in partnership with other PWN City Networks - NEW
Kick-off 2017/2018 : October 2017, 16th, with a detailed presentation of these programs.
Kick Off Career and leadership mentoring : November 2017, 8th
Kick off Digital reverse mentoring : February 2018, 12th
Leadership Team: 2 Co VP Mentoring
I'm interested in becoming a mentor or a mentee, what should I do?
Please fill in our Mentor Document or our Mentee Document and send it to email@example.com (please note you DO NOT need a dropbox account to access the document).
Please note that you need to participate to the Info Session & the Meet your Mentoring Partner evening to enter the Mentoring Program.