The PWN Paris’ Galette des Reines event always reserves many surprises, as participants discover the names of the selected semi-finalists of the PER. On January 13th the tradition was respected, as the 2014 edition of the Galette des Reines took place under the leadership of the presidents Martine Van Went and Sandy Beky. Bubbly Champagne and tasty Galettes were served amongst the elegant setting of La Maison de la Recherche but priority was given to the PER 2014. After sharing their wishes with the large audience in attendance, Martine and Sandy delved deeper into their beliefs about the Prix de l’Entrepreneure Responsable and were joined by sponsors Aviva, Helena Rubinstein and EarthTalent by Bolloré, as well as a number of journalists, to discover the names of the 6 semi-finalists.
And the final 6 are...
• Alexia Tronel, founder of l’Atelier Bartavelle (a line of women’s ready-to-wear)
• Aude Dommange, founder of La Cocarde Verte (an e-commerce site dedicated to selling eco products designed and made in France)
• Deza Nguembock, founder of E&H LAB (consulting and public relations specialized in diversity and handicap issues)
• Valérie Hinaux, founder of Intermède Cancer (products that help patients with the side effect of cancer treatments)
• Emmanuelle Champaud, founder of TOTEM (a 100% electric car rental for students)
• Carole Tawema, founder of Karethic (producing and selling products made from shea butter)
Each candidate had one minute, and not a second more, to present her project; some managed to stick perfectly to the timing, and some ended in humour at the cut-off time. All six received professional coaching in making the videos to raise their profile and visibility. The network will also grant them a one-year PWN membership.
Then all participants then went merrily to taste the Galettes for a bubbly networking moment.
PER 2014 - Time to vote for your candidate!
You have until February 16th to vote for your favorite candidate and select the 3 finalist candidates who will then meet the Jury and have the opportunity to present their business plan with a chance to win our 4th edition of the Prix de l’Entrepreneure Responsable 2014.
Members of the jury are President Margaret Milan and professionals from the Corporate Social Responsibility and Entrepreneurs world: Viviane de Beaufort, Professor at ESSEC, Frédérique Clavel, APCE President, Agnès Fourcade, President of Femmes Business Angels, Anne-Catherine Husson-Traoré, co-founder of Novethic, Françoise Lamotte, Marketing and Communication Director at Aviva, Eve Magnant, VP CSR at Publicis Group and Marie-Christine Maheas, former Co-President PWN Paris.
The candidate’s profiles can be viewed here. As a member of PWN Paris, you are encouraged to vote for your favorite candidate here! The voting process is very easy and takes less than 1 minute – please make sure to indicate your first and last name in order to validate your vote.
Coming Next: The 2014 Winner!
Save the date: The 2014 winner will be announced on March 25th in the beautiful setting of the Musée Dapper. Registration will soon open here.
Keep in touch with PER 2014
• Facebook: visit our page, like it and forward the link to your friends
• Twitter: we look forward to your numerous tweets using our #PER2014 hashtag with @PWNParis
• LinkedIn: join the various exchanges we have on the PER on the PWN Paris LinkedIn group
In partnership with: